No Private Mortgage Insurance
Competitive Interest Rates
to Fill Out Our FREE Pre-Approval Form
Click the button below
VA Home Loan Advantage
The guarantee VA provided to banks allows them to provide you with more favorable terms, including:
- *No down payment as long as the sales price doesn’t exceed the appraised value.
- No private mortgage insurance premium requirement.
- VA rules limit the amount you can be charged for closing costs.
- Closing costs may be paid by the seller.
- The bank can’t charge you a penalty fee if you pay the loan off early.
- VA may be able to provide you some assistance if you run into difficulty making payments.
You should also know that:
- You don’t have to be a first-time homebuyer.
- You can reuse the benefit.
- VA-backed loans are assumable, as long as the person assuming the loan qualifies.
- You can have two VA loans at one time by using your Tier Two entitlement